Adekolapo Ademola is a Business Management graduate with over 25 years of experience in Sales & Marketing; with specialization in ‘Customer Specific’ Marketing Strategy Development’ and Loyalty Marketing. He is a graduate of Business Management from the University of Jos, Plateau State. He has certifications from the Oxford Institute of Retail Management, Templeton College, Oxford, UK and the Direct Marketing Association, New York, USA.
He is an accomplished consultant with multi-faceted industry experience, consulting for a wide range of organizations such as Leisure Management Company Ltd, United Bank for Africa Plc., Skye Bank Plc., Africa Hotel Development Corporation, First Bank of Nigeria Plc., SmartPay Nigeria, Viewdata Technologies UK, and Hygeia HMO.
He has practical experience in strategic negotiations, team-building, leadership, motivation, and business communication. He is the Managing Director/Chief Executive officer( founder/promoter) of Loyalty Solutions Limited, the only specialist loyalty marketing consultancy company in Nigeria providing managed services in the design, development and operations management of Customer Loyalty & Incentive Programs. The firm also provides a comprehensive set of tools and solutions for CRM analyses, Market Modeling and Customer Survey Management inclusive of the staffing, training and technology resources for client operations
- Launched & Managed Nigeria’s largest national merchant discount network
- Initiated & Facilitates West Africa’s Annual Loyalty Marketing Workshop, Designed & Launched Nigeria’s first ever Banking Loyalty Program for UBA Plc.
- Provided Integrated Managed Services for Skye Bank Plc’s Loyalty Program
- Provided Reward & Fulfillment services to Airtel Nigeria
- Provided & Supports First Bank of Nigeria Plc’s Automated Customer Feedback & Analysis Solution
- Global Partnerships in UK, USA & India
Adekolapo was the Director, Administration at Leisure Management Company, where he coordinated the administrative activities for a Dutch/Nigerian joint venture company with lottery operations in Lagos State, Nigeria. A Business Development Manager at Northamber Plc. London, UK, responsible for the sales & marketing of Brother Computer products to corporate clientele, developed and managed sales support programs, developed strategic partnerships. He was also a Sales Executive at Viewdata technologies Limited, London, UK advertising Sales on the French Minitel System
Adekolapo has published several articles such as; Thinking Globally, Applying Locally – Multi-Sector, Multi-Partner Coalitions – An African Perspective (Colloquy Magazine)
- Africa Rising – Loyalty Marketing in Sub-Saharan Africa (the WiseMarketer.com)
- The Customer Differential – The Key in the Business Value Chain (Brandwagon)
- Solution Selling – A Marketing Strategy (Brandwagon)
- Loyalty Programs: Making your Bank Card the Card of Choice (Brandwagon)
- Building a Business Case for Customer Relationship Management (Brandwagon)
- Creating Customer Loyalty (Brandwagon)
Adekolapo is on the Board of many companies (Current and Past) :
- AKKA Energy Nigeria Limited, Nigeria – Director & Board Member
- Eogas Petroleum & Geosciences, Nigeria – Director & Board Member
- Petroleum Absorbent Supplies & Services, Nigeria – Director & Board Member
- Volkswagen Nigeria – former Board Member (92/93)
- Agidingbi Community Bank, Nigeria – former Board Member (92/94)