Our growth strategy is based on a long-term perspective for developing our business with a special focus on operating in accordance with industry best practices. This will ensure we build a sustainable business and positively impact the communities where we work while delivering substantial returns to our stakeholders.
- Manage and deliver all our major projects with no impact on the environment and our host communities.
- Implement best practices in our daily production operations.
- Increase our cash flow and commercial reserves.
- Enhance our portfolio through stringent reservoir management practices.
- Achieve strong corporate governance across all facets of our business.
- Close out the “trust divide”
- Build a formidable team with exemptional technical and administrative skills coupled with entrepreneurial flair.
Our Core Values
Sustainably own and optimally produce hydrocarbon assets
To become the leading indigenous independent producer of hydrocarbons in Nigeria.
Lagos State Office
Lagos State, Nigeria
Tombia Extension, GRA phase 2,
Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria